Casy and I are going to visit with a potential caterer today, so I am going to let myself eat whatever I want while we're there. It's a necessity, really. And we have pretty much all of the details of the wedding/NJ reception rolling at this point, which is great. We'll be married in three months!!!
The below images are from Snippet and Ink and I'm in love with them. I'm obviously planning a much smaller event than these suggest, but they are when I look at for inspiration.
I scheduled an interview with Kaplan for the beginning of February. If I get the job, I'll be a K-8 math/reading/writing tutor for 2-6 hours/week. They provide paid training over the weekends, so that's a plus too. I'm very excited...I think I'll really love being a tutor and it'll help put a little extra money in our pockets!
I also scheduled two of my three doctor's appointments. Sadly, one is for next week. The other has to wait until March, which I'm honestly okay with.
But I'm trying not to think about all of that. Before we go meet with Susan the Caterer at 4PM, we might go see a movie matinee (Sherlock Holmes?) or we might go wander around New Hope, PA. And then we have another whole day to ourselves tomorrow! Such potential...
Pictures?
Waking up on a Saturday morning:
And then staying warm on a Sunday morning:
Plants and projects:
Saturday night dinner...skate wing (tastes like scallops):
Love, T.


No comments:
Post a Comment